On January 21, 2009 our Stage IV classes swore in Wizard's Hall as the Stage IV president. Chana and Jake were two of the first supporters for Wizard's Hall. Together they recited the following oath on behalf of the book, "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Stage IV, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Wizard's Hall Inauguration!
On January 21, 2009 our Stage IV classes swore in Wizard's Hall as the Stage IV president. Chana and Jake were two of the first supporters for Wizard's Hall. Together they recited the following oath on behalf of the book, "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Stage IV, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment